100 Things about me (a work in progress)
1. I accepted Christ as savior when I was 11 years old.
2. My denominational history is as complicated as my family history: baptised in a pentecostal church, first church membership presbyterian, met husband in consertative baptist church, spent most of adult life in non-denominational churches (like Calvary Chapel), currently a member of a Nazarene Church but attending a Southern Baptist congregation on and off till I find my church “home”.
3. I am an only child (my mothers) and was raised by a single mom.
4. I have two sisters and a brother (same dad).
5. I married my husband when I was 18 and we have been married 20 years.
6. I read all the time.
7. I once deleted my blog on a whim.
8. I have a dog named Zoe that is like a child to me.
9. My daughter is the joy of my life.
10. I still love movies marketed to teenage girls.
11. The job I have loved the most was SSI Claims Representative.
12. Chocolate is my favorite food.
13. I am a romantic.
14. I was an avid scrapbooker for 7 years, then just stopped.
15. My favorite wine is Riesling (primarily german ones).
16. My favorite song is I Melt by Rascal Flatts